20 Random Statements: Bold What Also Applies:
` – You enjoy wearing make up.
` – Your favorite season is Spring or Fall.
` – Your favorite season is Winter or Summer.
` – You have dark-colored eyes.
` – You have light-colored eyes.
` – You have your license.
` – You do not drive.
` – You have been out of state.
` – You have been out of country.
` – You have listened / enjoy listening to music in another language.
` – You are in, or finished with high school.
` – You are in, or finished with college.
` – You know (basically) what you want to be when you grow up.
` – You have been to the movies recently.
` – You have finished a book within the past month.
20 Controversial Topics; Bold the ones that are relative / important to YOU, or that you feel passionately about; feel free to elaborate on why, and to state your opinions.
` – Animal Rights.
` – Gay Rights.
` – Homelessness.
` – Homosexuality in General.
` – Smoking.
` – Drinking.
` – Drug-use and Addiction.
` – Cutting / Self-Injurious Behaviors.
` – The Draft.
` – Child Abuse.
` – Rape.
` – Abortion Rights.
` – Censorship.
` – Capital Punishment.
` – The military / War in General.
` – Immigration.
` – Global Warming / Climate Change.
` – Gun Control.
` – Eating Disorders.
` – The Prison System.
20 Have You Ever’s; Bold What You Have Done / What You’ve Experienced.
` – Been to or through more than 15 states.
` – Been on stage.
` – Been dumped.
` – Been the one to dump someone.
` – Been in a car while the driver was under the influence.
` – Been pulled over or stopped by the police for any reason.
` – Finished a video game by yourself.
` – Cooked a meal for your family.
` – Had a power outage last more than a few hours.
` – Taken the tag off of someone’s survey on purpose.
` – Been the only sober person at a party.
` – Been the most out-of-control person at the party.
` – Been given a label that you feel didn’t fit you.
` – Been humiliated in a public situation.
` – Been proven wrong over something you were sure you were right about.
` – Dissected an animal in a science class?
` – Taken something from a stranger?
` – Taken a picture of yourself specifically to put up on some social networking site.
` – Gone over your texting limit – if you have one.
20 Statements: In The Past Month, Have You … ; Bold What Also Applies To You.
` – Met anyone new.
` – Went out of town.
` – Purchased anything.
` – Purchased anything over £100
` – Sent more than 1,000 texts.
` – Watched a movie you hadn’t seen before.
` – Discovered a new band that you enjoy(ed) listening to.
` – Been to a concert or a gig.
` – Signed up for an account at a website.
` – Cleaned your room.
` – Attended school.
` – Had anyone walk out of your life.
` – Have anything humiliating happen to you.
` – Stayed up all night.
` – Wished someone a Happy Birthday.
` – Had your own birthday.
` – Been a passenger in a car.
` – Been the driver in a car.
` – Broken anything.
` – Done any sort of drug / ingested alcohol.
Tumblr e as listas inúteis. Dezembro 19, 2009
Memé de dezembro. Dezembro 16, 2009
Bold what is true:
1. I woke up in the afternoon today.
2. I have at least three picture frames in my room.
3. My trash can is full.
4. I love snow globes, but I’d never buy one.
5. I use my regular phone more than my cell phone.
6. I’m single, but I don’t want to be.
7. My hair is layered. You can barely tell.
8. I hate the term “best friend,” but I use it anyway.
9. I get along with my mom more than my dad.
10. I like making beaded bracelets.
11. I’ve never run for class president/treasurer, etc.
12. Most of my friends are white.
13. I have over 150 CDs in my collection.
14. I would rather listen to the radio than CDs.
15. I own whiteout, but I barely ever use it.
16. I’m very shy until you get to know me.
17. Some take my shyness as being mean/rude.
18. Most people probably don’t understand me.
19. I have a very random sense of humor.
20. I do not consider myself attractive.
21. I feel that I’m more mature than most people my age.
22. …But not all the time.
23. I used to pick my nose and wipe it on the wall.
24. I’d rather be cold than hot.
25. I always wait for that one person to sign on.
26. I’m probably online too much for my own good.
27. I am trying to lose weight and it’s not working out very well.
28. I own a LOT of chapstick. A LOT.
29. I love to buy paper… but I barely use it.
30. I write in my paper journal once a day or more.
31. I am an American, yet I find them annoying.
32. I’ve used binoculars the wrong way before.
33. I’m thirsty, but I can’t be bothered to go get something.
34. My best friend is that of the opposite sex.
35. My stomach hurts a little bit right now.
36. Sometimes I feel really, really sorry for myself.
37. Other times I feel really, really lucky.
38. I have a friend (or more) who creeps me out.
39. I have more than one shelf up in my room.
40. It’s sunny out today.
41. I don’t have a car.
42. I’m very picky with food.
43. I have a hard time with directions.
44. I am a little bit obsessive compulsive, I think.
45. I talk to myself in the mirror sometimes.
46. I don’t have that many DVDs yet.
48. I feel very sick if a movie is gory.
49. I have a lot in common with my best friend(s).
50. I believe in the theory that opposites attract.
51. I like someone who is at least four years older than me.
52. I’ve started a fire/explosion in the microwave before.
53. I’m worried that one of my pets will die soon.
54. I have cut myself before and sometimes still want to.
55. Never been THAT drunk, but it might be kinda fun.
56. Sometimes I act drunk even when I’m not.
57. It annoys me when people chew loudly.
58. And breathe loudly.
59. And click their pens like crazy.
60. I enjoy bold surveys, mostly ‘cause I have no life.
61. I’d rather have a popsicle than popcorn.
62. I’d rather do laundry than the dishes.
63. Someday, I will go to England.
64. I’d rather be in a dark room than a bright one.
65. My alarm clock annoys me very, very much.
66. When I was younger, I went to summer school for fun.
67. I was made fun of in middle school. That has scarred me.
68. I’ve never eaten sushi and never will.
69. I remember where I was when I first learned to whistle.
70. If Barney is on TV, I will still sit there and watch.
71. MySpace is annoying, but I’m pretty much addicted to it.
72. I hAtE iT wHeN pPl TyPe LyK dIs!!!11
73. When I talk to my crush, I basically stop breathing.
74. People have told me that I’m sexy before.
75. I never believe it when they do.
76. I love to write, but whenever I start something new I can’t finish it.
77. I love to read, but I can’t do it for a long time.
78. If I lay down and watch TV, I end up falling asleep.
79. I absolutely LOVE riding my bike.
80. I love to play badminton, but I don’t play often.
81. I have never been on a sports team before.
82. I’m in at least one advanced placement class.
83. I’m in the class of 2009.
84. Jacuzzis and hot tubs are very relaxing.
85. I have stood up and done something else during this survey.
86. I space out a lot, but that’s ‘cause I think too much.
87. I’ve made a shelf in a store collapse before.
88. I’m a big crybaby, and I know it.
89. I wouldn’t mind having a ferret for a pet.
90. I love to watch home videos.
91. I miss my childhood and wish I could go back.
92. I’d rather brush my teeth normal than use an electric toothbrush.
93. Dippin’ Dots are good, but not worth the money.
94. I feel like I’m more confident than I used to be.
95. My friends come to me for advice often.
96. I’ve had over five significant others in my lifetime.
97. I have cheated on one or more of them before.
98. Last year’s math class was completely useless.
99. I hate the fact that I’m growing up. I don’t want to.
100. I miss a lot of my old friends, but not all of them.
veio de lá do tumblr.
Bold your choice. Novembro 17, 2009
1. Coca Cola, Pepsi, Sprite, Mountain Dew, Dr. Pepper?
2. Cats, dogs, horses, lizards, or hamsters?
3. TV, cinema, computer, iPod, gaming console?
4. Rock, rap, pop, metal, or punk?
5. Black, white, blue, red, or green?
6. Salad, hamburger, ice cream, chips, fruit?
7. Kindergarten, elementary, junior high, high school, college?
8. United States, Canada, Australia, France, England, or Ireland?
9. Swimming, fishing, tanning, theme parks, or camping?
10. Snowball fights, snowmen, snow angels, or sledding?
11. English, math, science, history or art?
12. Gummy worms, lollipops, chocolate bars, or cotton candy?
13. Xbox 360, Gamecube, Super Nintendo, Handheld?
14. Facebook, Xanga, Tumblr, YouTube, or Google?
15. Cute guys, tough guys, smart guys, hot guys, or this is dumb?
16. Flats, heels, Uggs, flip flops or skater shoes?
17. Early morning, early afternoon, late afternoon, evening?
18. Bathroom, living room, bed room, kitchen, or attic?
19. Face-to-face, home phone, instant messenger, cell phone?
20. Skinny jeans, flared jeans, capris, shorts, or skirts?
21. T-shirt, hoodies, tank top, tube top, or halter top?
22. McDonald’s, Wendy’s, KFC, Burger King, or Dairy Queen?
23. Car, airplane, train, boat, walking?
24. Coffee, tea, water, milk, or soda?
25. Drama, comedy, horror, action/adventure, or thriller?
veio lá do reticências.
Newton’s Cradle Junho 8, 2009
[clearspring_widget title=”Newton’s Cradle” wid=”492c901b2693e3fe” pid=”4a1570f02123a94c” width=”280″ height=”210″ domain=”widgets.clearspring.com”]
Achei isso uns tempos atrás e demorei pra postar.
Divirtam-se! É terapêutico.
100 truths about me. Junho 3, 2009
Peguei no facebook de um amigo, preguiça de traduzir, leiam em inglês mesmo.
100 truths about me
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 100 Truths about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. last beverage = soda
2. last phone call = Bruti
3. last text message = from my boyfriend (private, sorry!)
4. last song you listened t o= Julie Delpy – and togheter
5. last time you cried = just now
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. dated someone twice = No
7. been cheated on = Yes, probably
8. kissed someone & regretted it = For sure
9. lost someone special= Yes
10. been depressed= Of course
11. been drunk and threw up= New Year’s eve, for the 1# time
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
14. deep red
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)
15. Made a new friend = Yeap
16. Fallen out of love = I already was!
17. Laughed until you cried = haha yeaaah!
18. Met someone who changed you = Maybe
19. Found out who your true friends were= That’s for sure
20. Found out someone was talking about you= Dunn know
21. Kissed anyone on your friend’s list= Yes, ma boy
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life= All of them
23. How many kids do you want to have= 5
24. Do you have any pets= My fishes just died last week :~
25. Do you want to change your name= Just the last name, when I get married
26. What did you do for your last birthday=Party with friends!
27. What time did you wake up today = 10am
28. What were you doing at midnight last night = Sleeping
29. Name something(S) you CANNOT wait for= Having a job
30. Last time you saw your Mother= Today
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?= Making much more than I could imagine.
32. What are you listening to right now = Julie Delpy – Je t’aime tant
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom= Nops
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now= Fighting on msn
35. Most visited webpage= gmail.com
36. Whats your real name = Paula Maria
37. Nicknames = pouaquim, ninapoua
38. Relationship Status = Dating
39. Zodiac sign = Cancer
40. Male or female? = Female
41. Elementary school? = Darwin (in Vitória, Espírito Santo)
44. Hair colour = light brown
45. Long or short= Short
46. Height = 1,60m
47. Do you have a crush on someone? = For sure!
48: What do you like about yourself? = Find out!
49. Piercings= None
50. Tattoos = I wish!
51. Righty or lefty = righty
52. First surgery = Tooth
53. First piercing= When I was born
54. First best friend= Can’t remember, guess my sista
55. First sport you joined =volleyball
56. First vacation= Dunn know
58. First pair of trainers = Dunn KNOW!
59. Eating = Eating
60. Drinking = Orange juice
61. I’m about to = go to sleep
62. Listening to = Nice songs tha makes me happy
63. Waiting=For the answer on msn
64. Want kids? I guess yes.
65. Want to get married? Yeap
66. career? to have a cool job!
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes= Eyes
68. Hugs or kisses= Hugs
69. Shorter or taller= taller
70. Older or Younger = younger
71. Romantic or spontaneous = as spontaneous as possible
72. Nice stomach or nice arms= nice arms
73. Sensitive or loud = loud
74. Hook-up or relationship = Relationship
75. Trouble maker or hesitant= Trouble maker
HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger= Yes, and I regret.
77. Drank hard liquor= You bet
78. Lost glasses/contacts = Not
79. Sex on first date= Nops
80. Broken someone’s heart = Yes, unfortunately
81. Had your own heart broken = Fucking yes
82. Been arrested = Not
83. Turned someone down= Its not possible not to during life
84. Cried when someone died = Yes
85. Fallen for a friend= Duun know.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself = Yes, most part of the time
87. Miracles= Used to
88. Love at first sight = NO
90. Santa Claus= I did!
91. Kiss on the first date= Yes
92. Angels= NO
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time= No!
95. Did you sing today? = In the bus
96. Ever cheated on somebody? = Yes
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go? = Maybe when was a child
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be?= Still dunn know
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?= Not
100. Posting this as 100 truths? = for sure.